Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday's Oracle - Solar Plexus Chakra

Welcome to this week's Tuesday's Oracle! On Tuesdays (When I have the time) I draw an oracle card from one of my Oracle decks and share it with you. Always before I draw the card I pray for guidance and support from the God and Goddess, the Elements, the Angels, and the Fey. I also pray that while this guidance is generally for me, that it may also be something I can share with others, and that this message from the Divine will reach the hearts of others who may benefit from it. Namaste!______________________________________________ This week's oracle card is from the Angel Therapy Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. I drew the card "Solar Plexus Chakra", with artwork depicting the Archangel Michael, by Howard David Johnson. The inscription on the card reads, "It is safe for you to be powerful and take charge of your life in positive ways." ___________________________________________ __ The Solar Plexus Chakra relates to our personal power. The energy center located right below and behind the naval, The Solar Plexus Chakra is yellow, golden, and bright white - like a sun. If our body is a solar system, the Solar Plexus is the Sun and it's light gives energy and vitality to the rest of our chakras. When our Solar Plexus Chakra is balanced we have confidence in our decisions, and feel that we are in control of our lives because we recognize that we take responsibility for every aspect of our life. When the Solar Plexus in imbalanced, we feel that other people or events have control over us, and we have fears and insecurities and lack confidence in our ability to make wise, discriminating choices. ___________________________________________ Doreen Virtue's book, "Chakra Clearing" tells us this about the Solar Plexus; "The solar plexus chakra is affected by thoughts and feelings about; * Power: the fear of being, or desire to be, a powerful person; fear of authority figures; obsessions with power; concerns about people or nations that wield a lot of power; current or past experiences in which you felt overpowered by another person. * Control: fears of being controlled by others; fear of losing control; desires for control over yourself, situations, or other people; current or past experiences in which you felt controlled or out of control." _____________________________________________ This card's message is that you need to work on these issues of Power and Control, and the Archangel Michael can help you heal those issues and find your sense of empowerment again! Visualize your sacral chakra glowing bright yellow, gold, and white in your center and affirm; "I am in control. I have power and I use it wisely for the Highest Good in my life!" Repeat this affirmation and visualization frequently, especially if you feel fearful, overwhelmed, or out of control. Also, the guidebook that comes with the cards suggests this wonderful meditation and prayer for healing the Sacral Chakra with the Archangel Michael: _________________________________________ _____ "Recline on your back in a quiet location and focus on your solar plexus, which is the energy center behind your belly button. Say, either silently or aloud: 'Archangel Michael, I call upon you now. Please cut any cords of fear from my solar plexus to anyone whom I've given my power.' Then inhale and exhale deeply as Michael disentangles you from those whom you've feared were controlling you. Then say: 'Archangel Michael, please give me the courage to take complete responsibility for every aspect of my life.' " (~ Doreen Virtue) ________________________________________ Remember, your true power is found within you, and no one can control you without your permission! (*note - while editing this post, for some reason it's not showing any line breaks between paragraphs, so I had to use lines ____ to actually try to separate each paragraph! Don't know why that happened! Sorry!)

1 comment: