To Spend 30 minutes a day doing Pre-School stuff with Mr. X
To Work on Detail Cleaning Zone 1
To do my daily routines & daily cleaning
To do my Bedtime Routine every night
Body -The Star
Mind - Ace of Swords
Spirit - Queen of Cups
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you've completed the meme.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M ASKING YOU TO TAG. PLEASE DO!
I will also add it to Message In a Bottle blog with a link back to you. "
I don't know why Queen Mimi left out number 5 in her directions to us. Perhaps it is a secret message, perhaps it is something we have to decode? Nonetheless I will do my best to follow directions!
After thinking awhile, I decided I would put a Tarot Card and an affirmation in my bottle to send afloat. Whoever finds it will be the one for whom the message of the card was intended :o)
* more on the Ace of Swords - http://www.learntarot.com/sa.htm
tagging? Oh I suppose... I can't leave out number 6, although our Queen can apparently leave out whatever numbers she wishes!
I TAG -
Jai at a Witch's Tale: http://jaidmoon.blogspot.com/,
Slothwomyn at snapshots of a spiral path http://slothwomyn.blogspot.com/,
CaramelBliss at College Mama Dorkiness http://mamadorkiness.wordpress.com/
Nikki at 23Flavors http://23-flavors.blogspot.com/
BlackenedPhoenix at The Domestic Witch http://thedomesticwitch.blogspot.com/
My Reading; 8/7/09 Using The Spiral Tarot by Kay Steventon. I bought this deck awhile back, but this is my first time using it in a reading. The part in quotes will be from the deck's guidebook.
1) My Ego - How Domineering am I? - 10 of Cups - "The forest fairy is sharing love, joy, and happiness. Meaning; Fulfillment on every level. Dreams come true - especially on an emotional level." I think this reflects that I am vey sharing and genrous, especially on an emotional level. t the same time, when it comes to my Ego, I know that if I am not being fulfilled emotionally or spiritually, I tend to move on.
2) On what stage am I acting? - 4 of Wands - "A bridal couple leaves the old life behind to start their new life together. Meaning; Optimism for the future, a change of residence, or changes in the domestic environment for the better." Wow, I would say that my lif is centered around my domsetic life. I have been really focused on changing my patterns at home and developing new habits (Cleaning, Decluttering, Quitting smoking) PLUS, we have been looking for a house. Although hubby and I have been married for 6 years, it will be like starting a new phase of our life together when we move into our new house!!
3) My Inner Child - 3 of Pentacles - "A ballerina is receiving accolades for her skills. Meaning - Success in return for persistent and dedicated labor. Prize or award." I have had such a sense ofaccomplishment latley; with the progress I have made in decluttering my home and my life, and how good I've been doing at quitting smoking.... I have been "as giddy as a school girl" - my inner child is feeling happy and acknwledged!
4) Where do I stand in regard to love and romance? 8 of Pentacles - "A smith is working at his craft; he is highly skilled and successful. Meaning - Profittable times are ahead, connected to material or personal matters. There is need for you to focus your talents or take your skills to the wider world." When it comes to my relationship, there isn't much time for "Romance" so to speak, but we both believe and know that a marriage takes work. We both try to balance the load of work and fun between us, and always try to make our needs known to the other. I feel like this card is telling me that soon our hard work and dedication will pay off and we will have more time for "Romance" (A House?!?!)
5) My love for children - King of Cups - "The king of cups is highly intuitie and passionate, at times secretive and withdrawn. In business he follows hunches and can be quite ruthless. Meaning; This king may indicate a time when you need to explore your passionate nature - or to hide you feelings in certain situations." My relationship with my children is often intense, and I can be very harsh with them when they constantly push my buttons! I love them so deeply, that their every action -good or bad - seems to be aimed directly at my heart! I think this is reminding me that I need to sometimes control my emotions and intensity around them; to master my passion and creativity.
6) Do I love risk and speculation? - The Hermit - "The Hermit, the Goddess Vesta, holds her lantern aloft to show us the way. Meaning - Self-Knowledge and Self-Sufficiency; being alone to experience what is meaningful and significant to you. Your inner guide." As a general rule - I don't like risk or speculation. When I don't know how things will turn out, or if I don't think a risk is worthwhile and has good chances of paying off, my worrisome Capricorn nature rears it's ugly head. Anxiety and fear have a strong say in the choices I make. But I have been learning - one babystep at a time - that it is only thru these risks and causes for speculation that I can inwardly grow. When I trust my guides and follow my intuition, risk isn't such a scary thing.
7) My Crown (How generous am I?) 2 of Wands - "A successful business man is looking to a future vision. Meaning - Success in partnership and business affairs. There is a sense of restlessness; moving on to new deals and plans is possible." I have leraned through a seriesof misakes, that being generous can sometimes backfire on you. I know, it sounds coldhearted, but I have (after MANY times of being screwed over) started to look at things from a business-like perspective. I will still help people and I am still generous, but I am careful that this will not hurt my personal life in any way. I can't give away my energy to psychic vampires anymore, I can't give money to someone who I know will never pay me back. Yet I still will give my change to a homeless person on the street corner, help a friend who is truly in need, etc. I've just leared to balance and think of myself, my goals, and my family at the same time. Maybe I've just finally - after years of fighting it- finally embraced this part of my Capricorn nature. And finally, now that I have cut a few psychic vampires out of my life and learned that it's O.K. to say No, "moving on to new deals and plans is possible."!!