Monday, August 10, 2009

Let's go in a time machine to Woodstock....

This week for the Queen's Meme we are taking a little trip in Her Majesty's Time Machine. At last, I'm back where I belong!!


The Woodstock Meme
Forty years ago this week, three days of peace, love and rock 'n roll (and mud) happened near Bethel, New York. It was the Summer of 1969.Attire: Hippie jeans. Long hair. Legal or illegal smoke. Psychedelic vibe.
The scene: You are at Woodstock. You go alone but meet up with a beautiful man/woman. You spend three days together.Put yourself inside the peace & love vibe. You can choose to be stoned or straight. I put it in the story for the sake of reality. Just don't inhale in this meme.
This is the conversation you have upon meeting or you can make it into what you overhear others say.
It makes no sense and has no continuity by design.
You must fill in the familiar blanks to finish the story. Some are song lyrics. You may use more than one word to fill in the blanks.
Oh! I forgot to tell you (must be the smoke in here) You have a new name. It must a combination of the first letter of your first name, the third letter of your middle name and the last letter of your last name.Peace out! Somebody might wanna turn on a fan in here.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. "Hello, my groovy name is Jo-Jo Waffles.
By the looks of those flowers in your hair, you must be the person selling the really good Mushrooms.
Didn't they tell you? No shoes allowed!

2. Come on, Baby, light my Campfire. I can't seem to get it lit, everything is wet and muddy.
When I lay me down to procrastinate I pray the house fairies my dishes to keep.
If I don't clean before I wake, I pray the doctor my prozac to take.
**puff puff**

3. My Queen, Because the first time ever I saw your Meme I realized that what the world needs now is Meme sweet Meme. Besides, I always feel guilty watching you whip the prisoners when I should be tending to something else.... anything else.......
But I dig it!

4. Have I told you lately that I had a dream about you? Hey! Don't step on that Mushroom !!
Dude. That guy is really weird but..... His Aura is kinda turning me on. What? you say that's Jimi? Jimi who?


5. There's a party in my sleeping bag and half a million of my Shaman friends are coming over tonight and we're gonna Dance naked and chant to the Goddess. . Darn the luck. It's raining frogs and fish, as if we weren't already smelly enough! Where's my patchouli?
Luckily, Papa was a rolling Patchouli Salesman and I'm on a first name basis with the cops.
**puff puff**

6. I'm really digging your Aura but that Bible has got to go. Those flowers in your hair are beginning to smell like Jesus.
Have I told you lately that I don't know you?
** puff puff**

7. I'm beginning to see Fairies in those trees over there. Do you see it?
Out of all the millions of hippies here, you are the most transluscent. And you're the only tiny person with wings.
But I dig it, man.
**puff puff**

8. I'd use all my blood, sweat and fuzzy leg hair just to get next to your campfire.
Love is free but I'd really like to buy that guy's Lighter.
It says "Make Flames not Fire. " Far out!

9. I'm grateful to be in this Yellow Submarine 'cause there's a bad Vibe rising in Jefferson's Airplane. But that's okay, 'cause Joe Cocker said I could get by with a little Hope from my friends.

10. Oh, by the way, your Grandma's Hair is on fire. She souldn't have messed with MY grandma like that. "Talk about Hey Now" But I dig it.

This week's Meme was a lot of fun, thanks Queen Mimi! Click the link at the top of the page to see more blogger's posts!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a totally unrelated side note, if you like Twilight and like to have custom-made sig-tags for your pages, blogs, or forums, check out my friend Jai's Offer of the Week!!

3 comments:

  1. #3 cracked me up! (You don't have to watch..)
    I so want to go to your sleeping bag party!
    What does Jesus smell like? I want to know.
    What fun! I loved your answers. You are so creative.
    No dungeon for you.

    Did you ever find a lighter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hay now" was funny. I liked all your answers.

    ReplyDelete