Sunday, August 23, 2009

Manic Monday... Look me in the eye and answer me these questions three...



What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes and their smile. More specifically; if they make eye contact and if they smile. I don't know why, but I have always been an eye contact type of person; and it bugs me that most people, in passing, won't make eye contact with others. As I pass people in the grocery store, on the sidewalk, etc, I tend to look at their faces, waiting for eye contact and a smile. It's just how it should be. But most of the time I will notice people actually consciously casting their eyes away. God forbid you have to briefly look a stranger in the eye - what if she smiles - OMG you're gonna have to smile back!! It's not hard. Try it!! Okay, now that I have gone off on a complete tangent here.... the first thing I notice about people is whether or not they will make eye contact and smile at me. Because if they don't - well it tells me a lot about them, ~or~ if they do - it tells me even more!

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. Yezzz. I freaking LOVE that song and will turn the speakers full blast, dance, and sing along, EVERY time I hear it.

What fashion trend do you just not get?
Almost all of them. LOL! Seriously - what is up with those HUGE sunglasses? And why on Earth do you need a purse that cost $500.00 and just has a bunch of letter "C"'s all over it? Unless your name starts with a C, there's just no point in it! Oh yeah - other than showing off the fact that you have money to blow lining the pockets of some rich designer company. If a lady walks past me with a huge designer purse, huge designer sunglasses on top of her head, doesn't make eye contact and doesn't smile at me - I'm going to assume she is a stuck up bitch. And I try not to judge people on appearances. I might go lenient on my judgement if she is jamming out to the Eurythmics on her iPod, though.

wanna play? http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/2009/08/manic-monday-179.html

1 comment: