Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday's Oracle - Visualization

I'm feeling drawn to the Fairies this week. Yesterday, for my Daily Draw, I used The Fey Tarot, and for this week's oracle reading I decided to use the Healing With The Fairies oracle deck by Doreen Virtue. I love this deck, but I have found that the Fairies who bless it are quite particular about how it is used. Visualization works best, and I will always visualize myself in an outdoor setting, with grass, a creek babbling nearby, and Ivy bushes near the creek.


Today I took my deck outside and sat in the sun. I closed my eyes and went to the Fairy place. Morning sun was reflecting off the dew in the Ivy branches, and birds were chirping loudly in the cottonwood trees. As I shuffle I just breathe in and out, letting my mind paint the details of my surroundings. There is movement in the ivy. Little glimmers of light tell me that there are fae playing in the branches. My eyes still closed, I draw one card. A small fairy comes out of the ivy and walks towards me. She doesn't come too close, but she has a message for me. I open my eyes to see what card I have drawn.


Visualization!
Well, they seem to be happy with my visit. But this card is more than a pat on the back. I have proved to myself that I do have powerful visualization abilities, and the fairies are telling me to use them more often. It wasn't always this easy to visualize things. I have practiced many times, mostly when I use this specific deck of oracle cards. I visualize the same place each time I use this deck, and now it comes easily. But today, the fairies are telling me I need to start practicing this powerful tool of manifestation in other areas of my life as well.

From the Guidebook by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.;


"Your clairvoyance, your dreams, and the pictures in your mind's eye are becoming more clear and powerful. This card asks you to trust and develop your visual skills, and to use them in conscious manifestations.


The fairies know the power of conscious visualization as a tool of manifestation. By drawing this card, you are guided to sit quietly on a daily basis and to visualize yourself living a healthy, happy, abundant, and meaningful life. Visualize only what you desire, and avoid picturing that which you do not desire."


This is a confirmation to me, and an important reminder. Ironically, it is also the same message that the Angels gave me two weeks ago (remember this post; "Tuesday's Oracle - Visualize Success) I had planned on taking time DAILY for meditation and visualization. It went well that first week, but last week I fell away from it again. Today's card seems to be saying "get back on track!" I'm guessing that there might be others who follow my blog who might need a little reminder as well. When I do my Tuesday's Oracle readings and blog posts, I ask for a card with advice not just for me, but for advice for others as well. I trust that those who need to see this message will find it.

I have heard so many people say "But I'm not good at visualization", or "I don't know how to do that". It takes practice, and it takes faith in yourself. The first few times will be hard, and even if you don't get a clear picture in your mind's eye, it is always your INTENT that matters above all else. If you sit down with the intent of visualizing youself happy and healthy, with paid bills and a clean house, and just try to picture what you will look like, what you will be doing, what you will be feeling; then even without a crystal clear picture of this, you have sent your message to the universe. Don't let your fears and your doubts get in the way. Maybe it will help you if you imagine you are watching a movie of your future. Picture the movie screen or the tv screen and just see what images come across the screen. You are the director of this film, so if you begin to visualize anything negative, cut that scene from the movie and replace it with a happy scene. Even if you just take 5 minutes a day to practice your visualization, you will find it gets easier and you get better at it each time!! Here is some further advice from the booklet by Doreen Virtue;


"You have powerful visual skills, even if you are not aware of them. Affirm daily, "I am a highly visual person." Any blocks that you have about calirvoyance will begin to lift. Know that it is safe for you to see the future, the spirit world, and the truth about your life. By releasing any fears about "seeing", your visualization powers will be greatly magnified."

No comments:

Post a Comment