Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Aquarius Spread


I thought I'd share a tarot spread with you today, another of the Aquarius / The Star themed blogs to go along with our current astrological phase. This spread can be used any time, not just during an Aquarius sun or moon (though those times would be ideal) and can be used for anyone - whether you have Aquarius in your charts or not.


The Aquarius Spread
~ I Know ~

1) These are my current friends.
2) How is my desire for freedom?
3) Do I claim leadership in my life?
4) How do I oppose society?
5) How is my spontaneity?
6) This is my feeling of inferiority.
7) Do I overestimate myself?
8) How can I reach the star? (Can I live my dreams?)

This spread can go along well with the meditation and journaling exercises outlined at Journal Yourself Awake in this post - Journaling with Aquarius and The Star.

Enjoy, and many Blessings to you!

If you are interested in having this reading done for you by me, or any other reading, feel free to contact me by e-mail!

Credits; This reading is from "Illustrated Tarot Spreads" by Heidemarie Pielmeier & Marcus Schirner, pg. 91. The illustraton of the spread is using the background of The Star tarot card from the Renaissance Tarot Deck, U.S. Games Systems 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment