Monday, June 29, 2009

The Proposal

Saturday night I went and saw "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock. We were wanting to see "The Hangover", but it was sold out. The Theater was packed with people going to see the new Transformers movie, which was playing on 4 or 5 screens. So we opted for the romantic comedy which was starting in 10 minutes.

I have to say, it was pretty funny. Not "Super Troopers" funny, and definatley not "SuperBad" funny.... but I was laughing. Sandra Bullock always does so good in her movies. I still love "Miss Congeniality". In this movie she plays a rather coldhearted business woman, I mean she tries to feed a puppy to an Eagle in an attempt to get her cell phone back. But of course, like all puppy-hating business women, we eventually see her soft side. Betty White is in this movie, which, in my opinion, made it even better. I love Betty White!! I am now in the mood to watch some old reruns of The Golden Girls.

Oh, and when you go to the movies you always get to see some cool previews. I saw a preview for a movie called "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis and I think it looks really cool!! Look it up, if you haven't seen the trailer - it looks like a really fun sci-fi/action flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment