Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday's Oracle ~ Inner Power ~

Every Tuesday I will draw and share an Oracle card with you. Oracle cards are special in the way that most of them give direct and useful advice or inspiration. While I will share with you if there is any specific way that this card relates to ME each week, I have asked the Universe to give me a card that could be helpful to others as well. It is my hope that someone who reads this may be getting a very special message from the Divine!! It could be you! (Whether one or many, I hope the advice and message of this card will be helpful to you!) Please feel free to comment with your own thoughts or feelings, and come back next Tuesday for another Oracle!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I used the "Healing With The Fairies" Oracle Card by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., and I drew the card "Inner Guidance"

from the guidebook by Doreen Virtue;
"You are now allowing yourself to experience and express your true power. The fairies ask you to affirm, "It is safe for me to be powerful!"
You have within you all the power of the Universe. No one is more powerful than you. As a spiritually minded being, it is impossible for you to misuse or abuse your power. Your guides will bring you opportunities to use and expand your power in ways that bring great blessings to you and the world.
Heaven needs the light workers of the world, including you, to realize and utilize their power. By drawing this card, you're being asked to release any fears you may have about being powerful. You're asked to keep your self-esteem high by honoring yourself, taking excellent care of your physical and emotional self, working on your dreams and aspirations, and spending time in prayer and meditation. The higher your level of self-esteem, the more comfortable you will be with your power."
Affirmation: "It is safe for me to be powerful! I have all the power of the Universe flowing through me and supporting me!"

I am grateful for the message of this week's card. If you have read my post from Monday, you will know that I am not off to a great start this week (Thank you, Mother Nature - I am female, hear me CRY!) and my tarot card of the day is The Moon. My self-confidence, along with my energy and motivation, are seeming so distant and unattainable today......
But of course! This card has reminded me that I do need to allow myself this day of rest, it is all a part of taking care of myself, honoring myself, not judging myself, but loving myself, trusting myself and believing in myself! So rather than sitting here internally punishing myself for not doing any housework today (and yes... the house is a MESS!) - I should instead be loving myself, allowing myself time to pray and meditate, allowing myself to embrace my gifts and talents that don't necessarily include the ability to wash dishes or scrub a toilet. I am powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment